The program addresses many aspects of homeownership including:
- Maintaining the structure of your home (roof, brick, fireplace, etc.)
- Taking care of your appliances (hot water heater, heating, cooling, etc.)
- Smart upgrades. Upgrades have an impact on value, and you want to be sure you have the best possible outcome with upgrades by making the right upgrades and not over-upgrading.
- Mortgages and insurance (keeping track of when to refinance, if your home owner’s policy needs revising)
- Warrantee maintenance
How does it work?
- You’ll meet with our coaches to go over your home ownership plan.
- You’ll walk away with a plan containing everything you need to preserve the value of your home.
- As the program is developed, you’ll have access online to more materials and resources, including your home inspection report, warranty information, home manuals, and more.
- You’ll have access to the network of the best and most trusted vendors in the home services industry, which we’ve been building over the past 22 years in the real estate industry, including:
- Home Cleaners
- Mortgage Brokers
- Insurance Agents
- You’ll have access to newsletters, blogs, videos and other educational resources to help you maintain your home on your own or chose the best vendor for your needs.
How much will it cost me? Nothing. As a Mittelstaedt Team buyer, you receive the HomeValueCoaching program and all its benefits as part of your home purchase. If you’re selling, including this program as part of your home sale package adds great value to your home.
What if I didn’t buy my house through Mittelstaedt Team but want to participate? Contact us at 630-220-8983 or firstname.lastname@example.org for package details. We’re happy to help you and include you in the Mittelstaedt Team family.
For real estate agents interested in learning more about HomeValueCoaching, contact us at 630-220-8983 or email@example.com today!